- Product / service / business field have difficulty growing, not making profit, or making a profit but growing very slowly.
- Difficulty in identifying new focus product / service / field for testing and development.
- Not confident in investing in a new focus product / service / field when there is not enough reliable business strategy / plan
- Concern about the effectiveness of your current business model as well as the growth opportunities of new models
- Growth opportunities can be based on competitive advantages and execution capacity of enterprises
- Growth potential from existing business field.
- Potential levels of new products / services.
- Growth opportunities from new business / business model
1. Market Consolidation
- Increase revenue per customer.
- Develop new customer segments in the same geographic area.
- Get market share of competitive products
2. Market Development.
- Grow customers in new geographic areas.
- Develop new packaging for products (larger or smaller).
- Develop new sales channels
3. Product Development.
- Develop expansion, upgrade for existing products.
- Develop complementary, combined products with existing products (combo sales).
- Develop new products for your existing customer segments
- Develop new business fields: new products in new markets.
- Develop a new business model.