Sumi Chlorhexidine Antiseptic Mouthwash 0,12% (250ml)
• Purified water
• PEG 40 hydrogenated castor oil
• Curcuma longa (turmeric) oil
• Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil
• Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
• Chlorhexidine Gluconate
• Acesulfame K
• Sodium Citrate
• Cooling agent
- Sumi is used to gargle daily, kill bacteria in the oral cavity – throat.
- Prevents a number of dental diseases and gum problems such as: excessive bacterial plaque, tooth decay, gingivitis, mouth ulcers, periodontitis.
- Removes plaque on teeth, helps clean teeth, prevents bad breath.
- Promotes the process of increasing enamel remineralization – dentin to help strengthen teeth.
- Prophylaxis and support in the treatment of sore throat, prevention of the spread of viral and bacterial influenza.
- Especially convenient for long-term hospital patients or people working in a hospital environment.
Directions For Use:
Children over 6 years old and adults:
- Gargle daily for at least 30 seconds from 1 to 2 times for general oral hygiene.
- When there is a lesion: Use 0.02 – 0.05% solution to gargle from 1 to 6 times a day (especially after eating) to support the treatment of pharyngitis – mouth.
- Prevent the virus from entering the throat, take 5ml and gargle for 2 minutes, including 3 times throat, about 15 seconds each time. After rinsing, leave it on, do not rinse again by water.
- Rinse mouth before going out and as soon as coming home (or right after close contact with other people).
Children under 6 years old:
- Children with stomatitis – pharyngitis, gargle from 1 to 3 times a day, interval at least 4 hours between sessions.
Products recommended by medical professionals